Saturday, May 18, 2013

Free Promo, Artist e-book, one day only May 18, 2013 available from kindle


Hi,
If any of you downloaded my earlier version of Art before words, when it was free-around may 10-11th, 2013 and found that it did not meet your expectations, I am so sorry.However, I did make several revisions since then and now it seems to flow better.
In order to get this latest updated version for free today, please follow these steps. Log onto Amazon.com account. Click on the right hand side where you find the words "Manage my Kindle." Then select my book, "Art before words" and right click on the actions tab. There should be an option of delete this from library. I think if you make sure your kindle is on when you do that then this next step maybe unnecessary. Go to your kindle device and click on the three dots in the upper right corner, where you would click for sync and update new items. Instead of update- click on the remove option. Then it will show you a list-highlight Art before words-then click remove. It will tell you you will have to repurchase it to read it again-go ahead and delete. Then you can go to Amazon.com and re-download for free the revised copy, which is dated May 15, 2013. This is a link:  http://www.amazon.com/Art-before-words-ebook/dp/B00CNDEO7W/ref=la_B00B1GC5LY_1_2_title_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1368882725&sr=1-2
If that is too much hassle. I totally understand. Amazon.com is going to be reviewing my newer content over the next 4 weeks or so. If they deem my changes to be significant and you downloaded the earlier version, then they might contact you on updating. Unfortunately, if you did already download it earlier, I do not think that they will let you download it again-unless you delete from library or wait to see what they decide regarding my changes.
If you have yet to download it-why not give it a try? If you do not own a kindle, a tablet, a IPAD. an IPHONE, or android reading device-you can always download for free, a kindle app for your PC. Just google the phrase,"Kindle App Free for PC " there should be an amazon.com link that is free and legit to download the kindle app. I believe that there maybe one for the Mac as well, but am uncertain? I own a plain old PC-(personal computer). This is mostly just an Artist picture book of artwork I have done mostly in the late 1990's- 2006. I did throw in a couple of things from 2012-13. Not much. Art Before Words is Volume One of a 2 part series, called "Art, Art, Art!!! Before Words." Volume 2 will eventually cover art from 2006-2013. I'm not too sure when that will be coming out but I will let everybody know.
Please feel free to leave comments or reviews on this book or any of my other books by visiting my Authors page at:
www.amazon.com/author/emilysturgill
You can also leave me comments right here. Thanks!-EmilyArt before words new front cover copy

No comments:

Post a Comment