Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fear settles

Fear settles,
fisted and angry, in all of its glory.

fear settles -as the flames of fury
burn out quickly...
the embers soothe me

a taste of irony
like a Phoenix rising up from
the ashes

I rise up from my anger,
as my lips kiss a story.

There is not much,
that words can say,
once the rage builds up into
a blind moment.

so mad you cannot think straight,
you short-circuit instead,
trying not to be
once again, somebody

out of control and crazy,
yet you cannot help it-
cuz fear won out.

fear owned you for today
at least and fear repressed
bubbles deep down
into frustration colored red

red the color of blood
red the color of anger
red the color of passion

So much just lingers
in kool-aid blood stain
puddles, of raw emotions
I would take my reddest crayon

out and color the
entire sky bright red
today for that is how i feel,

yet simmer down
wait, breathe in then out,
because fear settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment