Wednesday, April 10, 2013

thought-puddles

This is being re-posted from my original blog, sex on the kitchen sink@wordpress.com.

It is called "Thought-puddles" and I wrote it today,
 Puddles of
thoughts-
at first knee-deep,
and then they disperse.

they begin to evaporate
as quickly as they occur.

they occur random,
like a flight of birds.

Thought-puddles,
I try to gather them together
but
they overflow-between my
outstretched-arms,
             into the emptiness-
                 forming
nothing much or less,
then puddles
of mud,
that cake my mind-
into an eternity

of endless rhyme
          and silly poetry.

                        Least am I ever tempted,
                                 to take myself, one bit,
                                                  too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment