Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Free Promo ends tonight: Butterfly Rimmed Eyeglasses and the Trouble with Tuesday


This is the last day of my three day free promo on kindle of "Butterfly-rimmed eyeglasses and the trouble with Tuesday." by Emily Sturgill, 2013.

It is roughly 41 pages long, it has original poetry and artwork by me Emily Sturgill. It has some prose, a dash of short-story/ mostly fictional. Here is a direct link to download a free copy for your kindle or e-reader:

http://www.amazon.com/Butterfly-eyeglasses-Trouble-Tuesday-ebook/dp/B00BMSC15G/ref=la_B00B1GC5LY_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365023745&sr=1-3

All I ask, in return, if you do download and read it, would you be willing to write a short review on amazon.com for me? I can always use feedback. It helps me to become a better writer. Also it encourages others to try out my books-thank you. The free promo-ends tonight at 11:59 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment