Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome to my thought dungeon

Welcome to my thought dungeon.
You, dirty filthy butterfly...
I have a bad, mean-ass, case of the blues.

The type of Blues,
that people sing stories about.
The type of Blues,
that make ya wanna get out of your seat-
and shout...

NO,NO,NO,
Oh my God, not me...
these are the types
of blues I am talking about.

The kind of Blues,
which leave you standing at the crossroads,
with no way but out...

The kind of cross-road Blues,
that come equipped with
there own shot of tequila.

The kind of Blues,
full of Friday Night Terror,
and Saturday's secret
shout out.

These Blues gotta hold of me,
trapped like in a box,
there is no way
out.

Welcome to my thought dungeon,
you filthy dirty little butterfly
butterfly blues-
i got lots of 'em

all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment