Thursday, April 11, 2013

Free E-book Promo starts tomorrow

Just to let everybody know, my latest artwork and poetry chapbook,"Lavender Surprise: Poems and Artwork." will be available for free kindle download starting at midnight. The promo runs until Sunday April 14th at 11:59 pm. The poetry in this latest chapbook is different from the poems I share on my blog.( with two exceptions, the poems "Concrete Hornets Nest." and "Artistically Inclined." are both included.They were first published on my wordpress.com blog) It features both color and black and white artwork.It is roughly about 39 pages long.

Here is the direct link to download: http://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Surprise-ebook/dp/B00BT4QBDG/ref=la_B00B1GC5LY_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365711860&sr=1-8

You can also visit my amazon.com Author's page at: www.amazon.com/author/emilysturgill

No comments:

Post a Comment