Saturday, April 6, 2013

Music is a gift that keeps on giving.

Music melodies are both rich and required.
Music soothes my soul.
Music calms me, uplifts me,makes me happy,
or sad. the music tells my mood where to go.

Just listening to the beat, following the lyrics,
a tune that makes you want to sing along,
and dance too. Music is a richness.

It is all ear food, and if its done well,
it takes you the gambit between
Heaven and Hell.

Music is an escape. It is an endless road.
Music is the light at the end of the tunnel,
because Music is the tunnel.

When I stop listening with my
whole heart,
I find, that I begin, to fall apart.

Music melodies are both rich and required.
Music soothes my soul.
Music calms me, uplifts me, makes me happy.
Music are the directions on my compass,
they lead me, where I long to go.

Without songs, then life would be
hungry, impoverished, and lonely.
I need the background noise
of a favorite CD, to keep me

settled and focused,
relaxed and serene,
music is a gift,
which keep on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment