Monday, April 1, 2013

Troubled Mind

Troubled Mind,
Trouble,trouble,trouble
all the time.

caught like a snake,
in a metal grate
are words
stuck snake like
slithering in my

troubled troubled troubled
mind,
it happens all the time.

these thought bubbles follow me,
all around my day,
like comic-strip voodoo..
my thoughts just hang out with,

my heart on my sleeve.
and the two of them
just gossip
like silly old women

yak,yak,yaking away
all night and all day,
this troubled mind
can be ever unkind.

I'll trade you a freckle
for another Mary Temple
I will spin the wheel to win
fabulous prizes...just don't
ask me to explain

me rapid,quick-fire,lightening
brain or my troubled mind,
or my dirty thoughts
or my huge inflatable
-(but full of hot empty air) EGO, to you.

I cannot resist, blazing with fits
of stupid cliches, silly punches, attempts
at dumb humor, all to disregard,
your stare-apparent-at my
oh so, troubled, troubled mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment