Friday, April 19, 2013

Once I was the Rain. is now available for sale on Amazon.com/kindlestore/



This link will take you directly to my new book, "Once,I was the Rain." now available for sale on Amazon.com's kindle store:http://www.amazon.com/Once-I-was-Rain-ebook/dp/B00CFPWVUA/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1366419444&sr=1-3
I decided to have the free-promotional period right away, so starting on this coming Monday April 22,2013, which is Earth-day, this new work will be free to download using the link above for 5 entire days straight in a row. That's right folks, you can download a copy of this lovely little 48 page poetry and artist chapbook completely free with no strings attached, at anytime between 4/22-4/27/13.
All I ask, in return, if you do download it, and even "enjoy" it, will you consider writing me a book review on Amazon.com? You can do this by visiting my Authors page at www.amazon.com/author/emilysturgill and just clicking on this books link after you have already downloaded it and hopefully-read it-onto your kindle. Sometimes Amazon.com will email you begging for reviews of kindle e-books. Please do not mark those emails as trash or spam. Writing a positive review for a relatively newly self-published Author, is liking doing a good deed. Karma will smile down on you. Good reviews help sway readers who are on the fence about investing in a e-book. Good Reviews help Authors sell more books and Authors can/may NOT review their own work-this violates amazon.com/kindle policies. Reviews are easily written, Amazon uses a simple 5 star scale. You rate the work, how many stars you feel justified then write a small paragraph on your thoughts about the e-book or printed book or MP3 or anything else in the world you use Amazon.com to shop for.
Thank you, for reading my new blog. I will try to write more frequently in it, during the next few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment